- Card Farm Fresh Eggs - $3.00 a dozen
- Liz's Amazing Massages - Only $1.00 for both feet and hands (about 15 minutes total). Testimonial from a frequent customer (Mom) "Liz is an absolutely amazing masseuse! She really knows how to knead with her fingers and use her whole hands to really get in deep. It is soooo worth the $1.00!"
- Elizabeth's Homemade Cookies
- Email my Mom the type and amount of cookies you want.
- 1 dozen cookies - $3.00
- Email my Mom the type and amount of cookies you want.
- Lizard's Weed-B-Gone Service
- Weeding - $1.00 per 15 minutes of weeding (but some big weeds I can't pull out)
- Weeding - $1.00 per 15 minutes of weeding (but some big weeds I can't pull out)
- Katie's Window Washing
- $1.00 per 15 minutes of window washing (I might need a chair to reach the top of some windows)
- $1.00 per 15 minutes of window washing (I might need a chair to reach the top of some windows)
- Kathteryn & Elizabeth's Pet Walking Service
- Small to Medium Dogs or animals only
- $1.00 per 20 min. walk
- Small to Medium Dogs or animals only
- Picture Perfect
- Katie, Liz or Ally will draw you a picture or write you a story or poem.
- .50 cents per picture or poem, $1.00 for story (with illustrations)
- Katie, Liz or Ally will draw you a picture or write you a story or poem.
Cousins!!!!!!!!
11 years ago

3 comments:
Oh how fun!!! Can friends email at these addresses? Or is this for business only? Because I know Chrissy would love to email them!
They are so good to take intiative! Good luck, ladies!
I would like to place an order for one story with illistrations from each of the three girls.
Can't wait...
Kim
Tell the girls the next time they visit I'll put them to work the whole time! Just kidding.
I like the "small to medium dogs or animals" line. I wonder what other animals they are invisioning walking?
Post a Comment