We are so lucky to have such a great school for the girls to go to - it's a privately run public school (a charter school) called Arthur Academy. (Katie in pink, Liz in blue)
Hello Jen, (this is Chris) Very Cute pictures. (the house in the back has a cool paint color)he he I remember back in the days of joy school, "Oh, boy, I've got Joy. I do... " ahhh, those were the days. Chris
Don't do it unless it's fun. Make it fun. (Always possible, per me.) Make it fun for others. (Which makes it fun/more fun for you.) --Tom Peters (author & presentation guru)
4 comments:
I love seeing the then and now pics! So cute. Seems like just yesterday life was a little calmer when we just had our "little kids"!
It's great to hear Aurthur Academy has been such a positive experience for you guys!
Chrissy saw pictures of the girls and it made her so happy!
What beautiful girls! I love Alli's haircut.
Hello Jen,
(this is Chris)
Very Cute pictures.
(the house in the back has a cool paint color)he he
I remember back in the days of joy school, "Oh, boy, I've got Joy. I do... " ahhh, those were the days.
Chris
Post a Comment