I was tagged! Six weird and random things about me!
The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you (adventuresofthedomesticengineer.blogspot.com )
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
Weird things about myself, in no particular order:
1. I enjoy walking into a room in my house that is particularly clean, just to look at it. It's not like I need anything from the living room, I just walk into it, look around, take a nice deep breath, smile, and think to myself, "what a nice clean room." I do that also with a drawer or closet I've recently organized, "ahh, what a nice organized silverware drawer." Try it! Or maybe you already do and it's not that weird :)
2. I'm addicted to sour cream. Could be worse, right? My husband calls me the sour cream pusher, always asking my family, "Did you want some sour cream on that?" Sour cream really makes the potato (or soup or nachos or whatever)!
3. I am compulsive about making list of things I need to do. The best thing is to cross things off the list. Sometimes I write things down I did, that I had not put on my list in the first place, just to cross them off. Sometimes making my list for the day takes ten or fifteen minutes. Hmmm, I should put making my list on my list of things to do so I can cross it off too!
4. I really don't like babies. I know, I'm a terrible person! They just don't do anything for me. I love it when they get about one year old and are starting to say words and toddling around and such. I'm just not one of those, "ooohhh, can I hold your baby???" kind of girls, and I've never gotten baby hungry a day in my life. But I do love toddlers and older kids!!
5. I've always wanted to have a chimpanzee as a pet.
6. Some mountains just call to me to be climbed. Mt Hood, for example, was like a beacon, its snow capped peak calling me to stand at the very top and celebrate life. And I remember feeling so alive and so complete standing at the top of South Sister, as the wind whipped around me and I could see for miles and miles.
TAG!!! You're IT!
1. Stacey
2. Kim
3. Airen
4. Trish
5. Jodie
6. Dedra
Cousins!!!!!!!!
11 years ago

2 comments:
First of all, I agree with you about the lists and the babies. I want more kids but I don't love babies. Second of all, Thanks for tagging me! I completed my assignment.
Ok, fine. I'll do it. But only because you're my oldest, best friend. Not that you're old. I just mean I've known you for a really long time.
Nevermind.
Anyway, I'll do it when I get back from the happiest place on earth.
Luv ya!
Post a Comment