The pumpkin patch group! Michelle and Tabitha on the hay ride. (Spencer in the back ground) Nana & Lilly Tabitha & Liz Ally and her pumpkin My beautiful girls! Katie and her pumpkin Liz and her pumpkin.
Don't do it unless it's fun. Make it fun. (Always possible, per me.) Make it fun for others. (Which makes it fun/more fun for you.) --Tom Peters (author & presentation guru)
1 comment:
AUGHHHH! I can't wait to show these pics to Chrissy! She is going to flip! What a fantastic group shot! I love it, love it, love it!!
Lilly is absolutely adorable and it's great to see your mom with you guys! I'll bet you love having her home!
The girls look positively gleeful to have picked such fabulous pumpkins. I can't wait to see what kind of Jack-O-Lanterns they make with 'em.
Very fun! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment